Favorite MSSC sword poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plat View Post
    A comparison between UC MC Glamdring and MSCC Glamdring would be interesting in the future
    This link has some pictures of the MSSC next to the MC glamdring in it. The MSSC pommel is more elongated than the UC one and thinner. Also the grip looks significantly better. I’m not sure what finish the posters glamdring in the photo was ordered with. Usually you can choose between satin (doesn’t cost more), polished (usually +$999) or aged (usually $999) for the MSSC swords. It looks more like a satin finish but it’s a little hard to tell.

https://s436.photobucket.com/user/ja...amdring?page=1
    Last edited by ghettodactyl; 13th April 2019, 06:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Didn't she bit the dust in the Scouring of the Shire?
      I wonder if maybe you mean poor old Lobelia, Ith? She was thrown into the Lockholes for setting upon a whole group of ruffians with her umbrella

Another favourite weapon yet to be released from LOTR!

Comment

Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post

This link has some pictures of the MSSC next to the MC glamdring in it. The MSSC pommel is more elongated than the UC one and thinner. Also the grip looks significantly better. I’m not sure what finish the posters glamdring in the photo was ordered with. Usually you can choose between satin (doesn’t cost more), polished (usually +$999) or aged (usually $999) for the MSSC swords. It looks more like a satin finish but it’s a little hard to tell.

https://s436.photobucket.com/user/ja...amdring?page=1
        Yes,thanks,my UC MC Glamdring is darker and have a used look.
        It looks fantastic and is much lot cheaper than the MSSC version.

Comment

Originally posted by Valar View Post

I wonder if maybe you mean poor old Lobelia, Ith? She was thrown into the Lockholes for setting upon a whole group of ruffians with her umbrella

Another favourite weapon yet to be released from LOTR!
          Haha ya, it's a good one but I'm still waiting for Sam's frying pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Haha ya, it's a good one but I'm still waiting for Sam's frying pan.
            A most essential item in any respectable armory!

Will you be going for the aged battle-worn version with authentic sausage fat?

Luckily I think Peter Lyon might be off the hook here, we’re going to need a Master Blacksmith and Umbrellasmith
            Last edited by Valar; 15th April 2019, 15:09.

Comment

Working...
            X