Aragorn at Amon Hen - 1:6 scale statue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
    Anyway, Aragorn's looking great, isn't he?

Nice of Weta to give us a tease, hope they're not put off doing more of them.
    Imagine - without the tease we would be doing sports or other stuff of a less than savory nature. Keep giving us stuff to talk about Weta.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
      we would be doing sports
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

What?
        That was my reaction.

Comment

I think he means we would be doing other stuff like playing/watching sports but due to the tease we’re talking about this piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
            I think he means we would be doing other stuff like playing/watching sports but due to the tease we’re talking about this piece.
            Oh..... well even worse - I thought he meant discussing sport......

Comment

We should start the 'FoU Inbetween Releases Horizontal Olympics!'

Events such as 'The Nacho Dip' or 'Bottle Cap Flip' could be started?

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post

Oh..... well even worse - I thought he meant discussing sport......
                If you don't like sports then yes that would be I suppose.

Comment

I'm really curious to see what the base will look like on this one
                  Argonath - from the old Shadow and Flame.

Comment

Originally posted by Beorn View Post
                    I'm really curious to see what the base will look like on this one
                    Me too. I'm hoping for some ruins. A piece of a fallen statue or something. No plain Parth Galen forest floor base this time.

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

I don't have an Aragorn sculpt yet so this was a nice surprise. Looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

I don't have a 1/6 Aragorn either so looking forward to this as well.

Comment

I still haven't braved to enter the 1/6 line so go ahead Weta, I dare you to make this so awesome that I'll have no other choice.
                          (the head sculpt looks awesome indeed )

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                            I don't have a 1/6 Aragorn either so looking forward to this as well.
                            +1.

Let's just hope this is a sign they'll also be releasing a new 1/6 Gimli somewhere this year. Having Aragorn, Legolas & Gimli (all 1/6) on one shelf is one of my remaining WETA related dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post

+1.

Let's just hope this is a sign they'll also be releasing a new 1/6 Gimli somewhere this year. Having Aragorn, Legolas & Gimli (all 1/6) on one shelf is one of my remaining WETA related dreams
                              A new Gimli would be awesome!
                              Argonath - from the old Shadow and Flame.

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post

+1.

Comment

Aragorn will be a good i think simply because the ones before are probably not as good as what this will be

i sold aragorn elesar and aragorn because they just didnt look that good to me
                                  maquette is by far the best one
                                  on brego is good as they havent done eneything that goes with it yet only maybe mos

Comment

Im hoping this has Gimli and Legolas companion pieces. With Amon Hen ruins on each base. That would be very cool!
                                    "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

I'm very much looking forward to a new 1/6 Gimli. I'm hoping for him and Legolas to be in Balin's Tomb though.

Comment

Gimli on Uruk #43 is the ultimate version of that character for me. Though looking at how well Weta has been doing motion in their 1/6 line a more action oriented pose could be a great one indeed.

Just not sure we'll see Legolas soon as he was covered in the Hobbit line.

Comment

Adding a bit of perspective to the thread lol

The Sideshow Weta strider statue was really ugly. Some people say even dust avoids it. ok ok the scabbard is nice.

strider.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                          X