• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aragorn at Amon Hen - 1:6 scale statue

On Today's sneak peek email:

"Get your first glimpse of one of our major releases for 2019."

aragorn-9900000000079e3c.jpg
    Last edited by pocketreef; 8th February 2019, 14:35.

Pretty excited for this one, one of my big collection goals is to have a complete fellowship! Almost bought the Ringwraith, then I saw this!

Comment

Oh, my .... This is going to be epic, I'm thinking.

Comment

This was a major surprise and I will be buying this Aragorn is my favorite character. I hope this goes up soon and I hope it’s at SDCC. I LOVE IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
          This was a major surprise and I will be buying this Aragorn is my favorite character. I hope this goes up soon and I hope it’s at SDCC. I LOVE IT!!
          I so love that Weta is giving us a sneak peek and letting us in on a bit of what is to come, but it really doesn't need to come too soon. SDCC for preorder and shipping 6 months or more after that would be just fine by me.

Of course, work in progress pictures in between to continue to wet our appetites would be most appreciative.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

I so love that Weta is giving us a sneak peek and letting us in on a bit of what is to come, but it really doesn't need to come too soon. SDCC for preorder and shipping 6 months or more after that would be just fine by me.

Of course, work in progress pictures in between to continue to wet our appetites would be most appreciative.
            I’m ok with all that. My CC would really be ok with that.

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!!
              I
              LOVE
              IT!!!!!

Instant purchase for me. His face is insanely great and if the production pieces come out like that I'll be in heaven.

It's so great that they are giving us a sneak peek. I hope it happens with other in-the-works pieces in the future.

This is going to be EPIC!!!

Comment

I saw this statue almost finished but not painted about 15 months ago. I want it. It looked good. And I have to think Gary did a great job on the face. (If my memory serves me correct it is Gary Hunts work or it was on his desk at least)

I sold my old ssw one years ago so I’m pumped to get another super sexy Aragorn.

Comment

I'm with you Minuialwen . Specially that Ringwraith is tentative to Q4.2019 we'll probably see Aragorn only in 2020? I hope no rush on pre-orders here.

It seems the hair is a glued piece, painted separately. The finishing like this is so much better. Facial hair looks also so good. I hope I can go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
                    I saw this statue almost finished but not painted about 15 months ago. I want it. It looked good. And I have to think Gary did a great job on the face. (If my memory serves me correct it is Gary Hunts work or it was on his desk at least)

I sold my old ssw one years ago so I’m pumped to get another super sexy Aragorn.
                    Nice! Jealous. Can’t wait to see more of this one.

Comment

Thats probably 2019s Masters Collection then?

Comment

Waiting so long for an Aragorn Statue hope this will worth the waiting.

Comment

Looks good but I’ll be passing. As someone that owns the SS PF and SS Maquette (can’t see this beating that) I’m good on this character. Too many other things coming out anyways.

Comment

Looks amazing. Hope this does not go up soon, need to save some money after Arwen. And need to find a Lurtz at Amon Hen quick as well...

Comment

Finally!! Really hope this comes out good, we need a good Aragorn. Gary Hunt is awesome so I think it's in safe hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Loalq View Post
                                Thats probably 2019s Masters Collection then?
                                Oh my goodness, I hope not. I can't afford the Masters Collection pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Oh my goodness, I hope not. I can't afford the Masters Collection pieces.
                                  I don't think this will be the Masters Collection. I would say he will fit with Lurtz and Boromir. Even though Aragaron is very special, I do believe the Masters Collection is reserved to something extra, osmething people actually are willing to spend more money on.

Comment

Just saw this and all I can say is:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

On a side note: Can someone please find my heart and wallet? I seem to have lost them somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                      Just saw this and all I can say is:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

On a side note: Can someone please find my heart and wallet? I seem to have lost them somewhere
                                      Sorry, could not find you heart Vicksken, but I do believe I found your wallet ...

Comment

Minuialwen Thanks! I knew it had to be somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                        X