Weta new Ringwraith on Steed: See Page 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I look at this and also the wonderful posts that have been made on this topic, I'm almost convinced that we are indeed getting a new Nazgul on steed as a companion for Arwen. If that is indeed correct, Arwen is going to sell like hotcakes when this is revealed.

Makes you wonder if Weta deliberately released this photo. They have to know we are going to go over every inch of everything they post to find hidden clues.
    Last edited by Ithildin; 11th November 2018, 05:57.

Comment

I hope so, I will definitely buy it. Looks great at the Arwen statue.

Comment

I too hope its a campanion for arwen at the ford is a instant buy def on my list of must haves

Comment

I have the old version and I love it
          im sure weta makes a new in a near future
          Welcome!
          "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

The nazgul stood in the water trying to draw arwen too them until they slowly advanced themselves so you would either get a splash or not depending which bit its is however this would be a complete new style to rwos which is iconic cause its the first time we see a wraith so a complete must have and one apart from theoden i wanted for some years now

Comment

If it is, will it be in more of an action stance. As the original is very static

Comment

*Heavy breath
                Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                  The more I look at this and also the wonderful posts that have been made on this topic, I'm almost convinced that we are indeed getting a new Nazgul on steed as a companion for Arwen. If that is indeed correct, Arwen is going to sell like hotcakes when this is revealed.

Makes you wonder if Weta deliberately released this photo. They have to know we are going to go over every inch of everything they post to find hidden clues.
                  Regarding the bold part: possibly, but I reckon there will be a decent number who will want the Wraith only. Like myself!

I have no intention of getting Arwen. (Holding out for a standalone piece.) But if this speculated new RWoS is worthy of my collection, I will snap it up in a heartbeat. I still maintain the original RWoS is the best, but I do have a weakness for black horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Lion View Post

Regarding the bold part: possibly, but I reckon there will be a decent number who will want the Wraith only. Like myself!

I have no intention of getting Arwen. (Holding out for a standalone piece.) But if this speculated new RWoS is worthy of my collection, I will snap it up in a heartbeat. I still maintain the original RWoS is the best, but I do have a weakness for black horses.
                    Hi LL, it's been a while. Nice to see you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Hi LL, it's been a while. Nice to see you.
                      Thanks and likewise! Started a new job, which has kept me busy and less inclined to get on the computer in general.

Comment

The back feet splashing water differently from Asfaloth convinced me this is a new RWoS. Got to find 699 + 699 :/

Comment

This was intentionally left in the photo, Weta are very good at making sure we don’t see what we’re not meant to!
                          Personally I think it’s a Wraith ,even though I have the original I’ll probably be getting a new one.
                          The original is one of the best statues ever made imo so a new one has a lot to live up to but I’m excited to see what Weta can do!
                          Last edited by Moriaman; 11th November 2018, 21:04. Reason: Added stuff

Comment

Look what’s on the new newsletter...

Comment

I think it's all but confirmed now. Exciting!

Comment

so excited, so what is this piece - is this a Ringwraith??

Comment

Hmmm... perhaps if you're teasing an unknown statue, best not to call it 'Ringwraith_image.jpg'

Ringwraith_image-9900000000079e3c by L. Todd, on Flickr

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Sure does look like it to me. I’ve got a little over $400 now in WD so that’s something to think about using them on.

Comment

This is the scene, i think.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Weta likes to fulfill our wishes I hope it will be an Ringwraith

Comment

Working...
                                          X