100% agree! looks amazing in person!

Leave a comment:

• Star wars vs lotr
    replied
    Def looks better in person than pics

Leave a comment:

• joogle
    replied
    Super happy for you all, i think art print is a very nice bonus.

To me I just don't like the face on both Arwen and Frodo, as tempting as this statue is, I saw some pics on other sites and to me it just doesn't speak to the price.

I did order the Ringwraith from a 3rd party as i had missed it from Weta but i guess i will do without the companion piece on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Plat
    replied
    Originally posted by Greyhame View Post
    Looks like this piece just hit Low Stock on Weta’s website. For those of you still on the fence, time to make a decision
    That will be time too

Leave a comment:

• Greyhame
    replied
    Looks like this piece just hit Low Stock on Weta’s website. For those of you still on the fence, time to make a decision

Leave a comment:

• Plat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

I would hope so, whoever bought both definitely earned it.
    Definetily,thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ithildin
    replied
    Originally posted by Plat View Post

Since I wanted to have both statues anyway the offer came with the art printing just right. Weta support has assured me that this art print is only for this action. There will be no other sale from Weta or Vanderstelt.
    I would hope so, whoever bought both definitely earned it.

Leave a comment:

• Plat
    replied
    Originally posted by Stig View Post
    Is the art print exclusive to the those who ordered the two riders or will it be made available to buy after this?
    Since I wanted to have both statues anyway the offer came with the art printing just right. Weta support has assured me that this art print is only for this action. There will be no other sale from Weta or Vanderstelt.

Leave a comment:

• Gwindor
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
    Jerry has put some teasers on his instagram account of the print. Looks incredible so far
    Look a couple of posts back on the previous page

Leave a comment:

• TheWhiteHand
    replied
    Jerry has put some teasers on his instagram account of the print. Looks incredible so far

Leave a comment:

• Gwindor
    replied
    Is the art print exclusive to the those who ordered the two riders or will it be made available to buy after this?
    In the email that was sent to those who bought /ordered both it says it will not be sold online or in store.

Originally posted by DarkShadow View Post
    A nice surprise

Leave a comment:

• Stig
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Star wars vs lotr
    replied
    Im on the list for the art
    as for arwen in person it looks cool as you walk around there is one position where you think is that arwen the rest of 270 degrees you can see her im happy with it

Leave a comment:

• Plat
    replied
    Yes i ordered both,get my WD as gold collector and this wonderfull art print ,that is a resonable price.
    This art print will remain a very very rare piece.
    I can not say it often enough if you have a problem with a sold out statue then you are stuck with a dealer.Weta has always been able to help me with a replacement.

Leave a comment:

• Vicksken
    replied
    When you ordered both, but not directly from Weta (stupid VAT), these reveals hurt

Leave a comment:

• Plat
    replied
    Thanks for the pics,so exited to get this art print.

Leave a comment:

• Ithildin
    replied
    I'm sure it is going to look awesome but having to spend $1400 to get it was a pass for me.

Leave a comment:

• Gwindor
    replied
    Jerry Vanderstelts upcoming Exclusive Art Print has been discussed in this tread before so I thought this might be the correct thread to post some images he has posted on his Instagram the last couple of days. The latest was yesterday with the caption "Full reveal soon".

64695828_2929729377069701_7498404732480122346_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fgse1-1.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg

67138065_3161486223876439_1263865071992584062_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fgse1-1.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg

67732315_2275212065881550_8858409153727498688_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fgse1-1.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg
    66678276_224060185155526_5596161715640659560_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fgse1-1.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg

Leave a comment:

• gideon
    replied

Very cool. How many of the new Ringwraith at the Ford statue have you ordered from Weta to recreate this in 1:6 scale?
    Missed that one and it quickly sold out.

Leave a comment:

• Stig
    replied
    Originally posted by gideon View Post

I made a similar diorama and did take pics. The one with Arwen and the flood is near the end of the page.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1
    Very cool. How many of the new Ringwraith at the Ford statue have you ordered from Weta to recreate this in 1:6 scale?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X