Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[added some clarifications...]

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to chip in and assure you that we're not trying to trick anyone by saying Ringwraith at the Ford is low stock... with pieces that have been around a while it's harder to know precisely so I will admit to having got it wrong occasionally in the past. Never deliberately - as some of you who know me probably realise, I'd like every single piece we sell to go to a Flamer's collection.
    So when I put the Low Stock flag up after 4 days on the Ringwraith - I had a slight sense of panic on your behalf so please think carefully.

There's been massive interest in the Ringwraith sculpture and we put up the flag to alert those of you who are hedging your bets but still really want the piece not to wait around. It could well be all gone by the end of the week. Spread the word if you know someone who's procrastinating.

We'll also try to get better at alerting you to upcoming dispatches (like Arwen). That's a very fair point.
    Last edited by Magnus; 5th February 2019, 15:43.
    Cheers
    Magnus
    Online Retail and Systems Manager

Happy to answer any questions I spot while I'm on the forum, but for any customer service issues, please email Alice and Reuben at [email protected] for the speediest possible response.

TIP o' THE DAY: Add 'FoU' to the body of your support email to get priority support for Flamers!

Comment

Magnus Thanks !

For those who asking, on website : Arwen is "Shipping Now from our EU warehouse."
      Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Magnus - It almost feels like your post should be under the Wraith. So just to clarify, Arwen is not yet on low stock, correct? The Wraith therefore may be gone by the end of the week. Please let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
          Magnus - It almost feels like your post should be under the Wraith. So just to clarify, Arwen is not yet on low stock, correct? The Wraith therefore may be gone by the end of the week. Please let us know.
          Yes, that is what he meant.

Comment

Nothing for the NZ warehouse yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
              Yeah, I tried to answer two questions at once. Never a good idea.

So no - Arwen is not at risk of selling out just yet.
              Cheers
              Magnus

Happy to answer any questions I spot while I'm on the forum, but for any customer service issues, please email Alice and Reuben at [email protected] for the speediest possible response.

TIP o' THE DAY: Add 'FoU' to the body of your support email to get priority support for Flamers!

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
                Soon...
                Cheers
                Magnus

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Yeah, I tried to answer two questions at once. Never a good idea.

So no - Arwen is not at risk of selling out just yet.
                  Thanks Magnus!

Comment

Arwen has shipped! Woohoo

Comment

I mailed WETA if they could unpause my order. I just paused it, because I thought it was going to be shipped the week we're on vacation...but that's 2 weeks away. Anika told me they would process the payment today, cannot wait either.

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                        I mailed WETA if they could unpause my order. I just paused it, because I thought it was going to be shipped the week we're on vacation...but that's 2 weeks away. Anika told me they would process the payment today, cannot wait either.
                        Would be nice

I expect her to arrive tomorrow or the day after. Once she is here I will post pictures ofcourse.

Comment

1 month to go for me, wait for my reseller to get her
                          Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Got an email for Weta today. My Arwen and Frodo was shipped from the Eu warehouse Hope you all get yours soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
                              She is racing to Rivendell first Idril! Woohoo cant wait!!!
                              "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post

Would be nice

I expect her to arrive tomorrow or the day after. Once she is here I will post pictures ofcourse.
                                Yeah, please do!

Will do the same when she arrives. Elrond is waiting for her with big anticipation.

Comment

May all those of you receiving Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth, open up a pristine statue with no issues what so ever.

Yes, pictures please, the more the better.

Comment

This is shipping already? Wow, Weta weren't kidding when they said 'February 2019', were they?

I look forward to your pictures and reviews Celaglar and Alwayshappy. You two will be the first to receive this piece. Exciting!

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

Originally posted by TheLidlessEye View Post
                                      Got an email for Weta today. My Arwen and Frodo was shipped from the Eu warehouse
                                      Me too. I'm so excited to see this piece in the flesh.

Comment

I can’t wait to see everyone’s pics of this piece.

Comment

She is Out for delivery today, so hopefully I am able to post some pictures tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                          X