Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gives me a few months to save up arwen is going to be my next purchase

Comment

Weta website is updated and now says: Pre-order now for delivery February 2019.

Comment

Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Cool! That gives me just enough time to get everything sorted

Comment

February? Guess I better start getting some overtime in!
            Can't wait to add this beauty to the collection.
            "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

I've mailed them to put my order on pause. We're away on vacation the period she's released and it's right at the end of an expensive creditcard month, so I'll have to mail them again during the last days of February (when a new cc month begins) so they can charge me then, so I'm sure I'll be home when it's delivered.

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                Weta website is updated and now says: Pre-order now for delivery February 2019.
                Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                I've mailed them to put my order on pause. We're away on vacation the period she's released and it's right at the end of an expensive creditcard month, so I'll have to mail them again during the last days of February (when a new cc month begins) so they can charge me then, so I'm sure I'll be home when it's delivered.

Can't wait!
                Ouch, that's a little earlier than I would have liked! I ordered mine from a retailer so I'm working off the assumption that they'll receive stock later. Hopefully not until the end of March or something.

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

Originally posted by DD View Post

Ouch, that's a little earlier than I would have liked! I ordered mine from a retailer so I'm working off the assumption that they'll receive stock later. Hopefully not until the end of March or something.
                  End of March would have worked better for me too On the other hand: Tauriel is releasing in March aswell, so it may be better this way. Let's hope they won't release any more interesting statues untill the summer or something. We may be getting a nice financial boost next month and I can use a part of that for WETA, but the choice is hard enough as it is. Eomer, Haldir, Dwarfs of the Iron Hills...

Regarding Arwen: Elrond can't wait to see his daugther again I reserved a space for her next to Elrond. Both Arwen and Tauriel were statues I've been waiting for for a while, so February/March are going to be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                    End of March would have worked better for me too On the other hand: Tauriel is releasing in March aswell, so it may be better this way. Let's hope they won't release any more interesting statues untill the summer or something. We may be getting a nice financial boost next month and I can use a part of that for WETA, but the choice is hard enough as it is. Eomer, Haldir, Dwarfs of the Iron Hills...

Regarding Arwen: Elrond can't wait to see his daugther again I reserved a space for her next to Elrond. Both Arwen and Tauriel were statues I've been waiting for for a while, so February/March are going to be awesome
                    Hoping that financial boost comes through for you.

I'll be really happy if I can get Arwen. Anything else isn't in the cards financially. Maybe in the summer I can get Haldir and perhaps even Tauriel because I love the new pose. She just needs to not sell out for a while.
                    Last edited by DD; 3rd February 2019, 02:41. Reason: typo

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

I came across this image today that I haven't seen posted here before. I think it's cool to see a statue in it's "raw form and it's always a delight to see lovely Jane.

Jane and Arwen.jpg

Comment

How awesome does it look in its clay form...love it!

Comment

She is so talented

And I'm so stoked

Comment

I also don't think this video from SDCC has been posted before?

Comment

Guys your not helping i really need this statue
                              i think its a must once tb is paid for
                              but wait
                              there a wraith making a late burst too the line who will win

Comment

It tried to take the payment (full payment), but it failed as I didn't have the right card saved. I thought we usually got a notice that it would charge soon? What happened to that?

Comment

Mine has been paid! She should be on her way soon!

Comment

Wow, that's earlier than expected. Hope you're going to be happy with her!

Comment

I cant wait to see in-hand pics and vids of this one.

Comment

We're barely in February! I know it was said the statue should be shipping in February, but that's rarely means the beginning of the month.

Comment

I message them on the beginning of January, they said "on end of Febuary "
                                          Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Working...
                                          X