Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth - 1:6 scale statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the art print exclusive to the those who ordered the two riders or will it be made available to buy after this?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
      Is the art print exclusive to the those who ordered the two riders or will it be made available to buy after this?
      In the email that was sent to those who bought /ordered both it says it will not be sold online or in store.

Originally posted by DarkShadow View Post
      A nice surprise

Comment

Jerry has put some teasers on his instagram account of the print. Looks incredible so far

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
          Jerry has put some teasers on his instagram account of the print. Looks incredible so far
          Look a couple of posts back on the previous page

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
            Since I wanted to have both statues anyway the offer came with the art printing just right. Weta support has assured me that this art print is only for this action. There will be no other sale from Weta or Vanderstelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post

Since I wanted to have both statues anyway the offer came with the art printing just right. Weta support has assured me that this art print is only for this action. There will be no other sale from Weta or Vanderstelt.
              I would hope so, whoever bought both definitely earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

I would hope so, whoever bought both definitely earned it.
                Definetily,thanks

Comment

Looks like this piece just hit Low Stock on Weta’s website. For those of you still on the fence, time to make a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Greyhame View Post
                    Looks like this piece just hit Low Stock on Weta’s website. For those of you still on the fence, time to make a decision
                    That will be time too

Comment

Super happy for you all, i think art print is a very nice bonus.

To me I just don't like the face on both Arwen and Frodo, as tempting as this statue is, I saw some pics on other sites and to me it just doesn't speak to the price.

I did order the Ringwraith from a 3rd party as i had missed it from Weta but i guess i will do without the companion piece on this one.

Comment

Def looks better in person than pics

Comment

100% agree! looks amazing in person!

Comment

Working...
                          X