• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice, thanks for sharing.

Comment

A nice surprise

Comment

Yea it was a nice day for me :P Eomer on Firefoot arrived and i saw that email

(btw whoever doesnt have Eomer yet... GO FOR IT! i thought i wanted Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth much more, but now that i have them both i must say Eomer on Firefoot is like 10 times better. Maybe its because my Arwen and Frodo statue arrived with a small crack on the horse and whoever from their team tried to fix that made it even worse... But oh well, the options i got were "Break it or we will credit you some weta dollars". As far as i know no true collector can break a 750 euros statue on purpose... My heart wont let me so at least my Ringwraith ended up being a bit cheaper. But still Eomer is truly a masterpiece. Cant believe that both statues are from the same sculptor)

Comment

I can't seem to get Weta to ship me this thing. I paid it off early and they didn't ship it. Opened a ticket, told them to ship it out of the U.S because I'm in Canada. Got a response saying they sent the order to their US warehouse and expect a shipping notice within 48 hours. It's now 5 or 6 days later and nothing.

Comment

Interesting email. So I wonder, I have not ordered Arwen yet but have the Ringwraith on preorder, will I get the print once I order Arwen or is this print just going out to those who have already ordered them both?

Edit: I just got an Email from Weta answering my question.
            Last edited by Ithildin; 21st May 2019, 15:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
              Interesting email. So I wonder, I have not ordered Arwen yet but have the Ringwraith on preorder, will I get the print once I order Arwen or is this print just going out to those who have already ordered them both?

Got the same email as well and crumbled

Fremen oh I'd definitely send them a message, or give them a call.

Comment

The US warehouse is a total disaster lately. Out of my most recent five orders, they managed to ship ONE without a hitch.

Out of the other four:

- one got a wrong tracking number then didn't ship for a whole month
                - one sat on the warehouse floor for two weeks before someone called UPS to come get it
                - one shipped three weeks after final payment though it was in stock the whole time
                - one got sent to the wrong person/wrong address, resulting in it being returned to the warehouse, and is only now in the process of reshipping

All I can say is thank the Lords of the West for Anika and her help.

Comment

O I ordered them both from another site cause the price was better. Guess Weta have found a way to sell their products and make us stop buying elsewhere.

And for all suffering warehouse problems, I hope they get sorted soon

Comment

Awsome surprise !
                    Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Well going by the I guess we know what the answer was!

So will you be ordering Arwen soon Ithildin?

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post
                        The US warehouse is a total disaster lately. Out of my most recent five orders, they managed to ship ONE without a hitch.

Out of the other four:

- one sat on the warehouse floor for two weeks before someone called UPS to come get it
                        - one shipped three weeks after final payment though it was in stock the whole time
                        - one got sent to the wrong person/wrong address, resulting in it being returned to the warehouse, and is only now in the process of reshipping

Valkrist sounds like those warehouse staff need some serious retraining. Did you end up recieving all your orders okay in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Plat
                          Can we be sure that this Ford of Bruinen art print will never be avaliable in the furure?
                          What do you think guys?
                          They state this is exclusive to the buyers of the 2 riders on their shop only... there is the answer I am also out, I got my black rider from spec fiction. I didnt want it anyways

Comment

Can we be sure that this Ford of Bruinen art print will never be avaliable in the furure?
                            What do you think guys?
                            Does anyone know the size?

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post

They state this is exclusive to the buyers of the 2 riders on their shop only... there is the answer I am also out, I got my black rider from spec fiction. I didnt want it anyways
                              So sad to hear that.

Do you know the size?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post

Valkrist sounds like those warehouse staff need some serious retraining. Did you end up recieving all your orders okay in the end?
                                Still waiting on one of the them, the one that was sent to the wrong city. It should be getting shipped out (again) today.

Comment

I know you got till 14 th of june but can i really afford it right now still got 2 flexi burning

yes me too paid of eomer waiting on dispatch

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                    What do you think guys?
                                    I guess the answer is no we don’t know if it will be available in the future direct from Jerry.

My opinion is that since Weta commissioned it, and they stated in the email it was extremely limited, it won’t be available in the future.

size is still unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

Out of the other four:

What a colossal mess! Pretty crazy that a company like Weta would have a warehouse that would be run like this. Hope you get all of the items that you have been waiting for soon.

Originally posted by Valar View Post

Well going by the I guess we know what the answer was!

So will you be ordering Arwen soon Ithildin?
                                      Well, I did a lot of debating with myself while at work today. I love Jerry's work and I'm sure he is going to knock this print out-of the-park but I just can't seem to get myself to hit that order button on Arwen to get it. I really like Arwen but I don't "love it" and that's the hang-up. Please, this is just my opinion, to others they might read this and think "what is he talking about, he's crazy!" but to me, I think that Arwen has some major problems with the sculpt of her face and the paint applied to it. The rest of the piece is wonderful but her face is just holding me back from loving it.

With the upcoming pieces from Prime1 and the new MC soon, I'm going to be hold off until I see what is revealed. I have a feeling that I am going to "love" one or more of those pieces and that $700 will be better spent on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                        What do you think guys?
                                        Like Idril, I doubt that it will be available elsewhere because it's only for those who bought both statues directly from their webstore (I asked and got that bitter reply )

You can ask Alice or Annika about the size, I'm sure they will reply/look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post

Like Idril, I doubt that it will be available elsewhere because it's only for those who bought both statues directly from their webstore (I asked and got that bitter reply )

You can ask Alice or Annika about the size, I'm sure they will reply/look it up.
                                          Thank you guys,have ask weta support for the size,waiting of answer.

Comment

Working...
                                          X