Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video Warofoz thank you for sharing

Comment

I just recieved mine today and will post pictures soon. One quick question is there a slot in the rock for the tail or is it just detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty80 View Post
        I just recieved mine today and will post pictures soon. One quick question is there a slot in the rock for the tail or is it just detail.
        The tail only attaches to the horse

Looking forward to your pictures.

Comment

There is a small indent in the rock for the correct positioning on the tail Marty80.

Comment

Here are some quick photos

ABB71335-76CD-47B2-9882-595EFB3283DA.jpeg

image_8718.jpg

Comment

Looking very nice, Marty

Comment

Some close ups, I also hope nothing will happen to my statue until I align the tail.

image_8717.jpg

image_8721.jpg

I plan on displaying it with Aragorn at the black gate and Legolas and gimili on arod seeing these statues are about the same scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty80
                  I plan on displaying it with Aragorn at the black gate and Legolas and gimili on arod seeing these statues are about the same scale.
                  All 3 of them should be 1:6 scale, so there shouldn't be any problem displaying them next to one another.

Comment

Does the tail look ok now. If not in exactly can it do damage as I hate to continue handle my statues.

image_8723.jpg

image_8724.jpg

image_8726.jpg

Comment

Great quick vid Warofoz, really enjoyed it, thank you! Amazing piece.

Originally posted by Marty80 View Post
                      Does the tail look ok now. If not in exactly can it do damage as I hate to continue handle my statues.
                      Others will confirm, but the tail looks ok to me Marty80. Congrats on getting this fantastic statue!

Mine is scheduled to arrive mid-March! Can't wait!
                      Last edited by DD; 2nd March 2019, 07:25.

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

She is available in Germany seller shop....................... I have to wait for the end of March
                        Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

I finally got to open mine today. I got her on Monday and unfortunately that was the same day my Dad’s sister passed away from Cancer. So needless to say she got put aside. I wanted to get her open today so I could make sure nothing was messed up. Luckily things are perfect. Overall she’s an outstanding piece. I am not a fan of the skin colored resin in the mouth area. That should have been shaded in and I’d like a little more detail not to get lost on the top of her head where her head is at. As far as the rest of the paint work I think it looks very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
                            I finally got to open mine today. I got her on Monday and unfortunately that was the same day my Dad’s sister passed away from Cancer. So needless to say she got put aside. I wanted to get her open today so I could make sure nothing was messed up. Luckily things are perfect. Overall she’s an outstanding piece. I am not a fan of the skin colored resin in the mouth area. That should have been shaded in and I’d like a little more detail not to get lost on the top of her head where her head is at. As far as the rest of the paint work I think it looks very well done.
                            That's sad My condolences

And very happy that you are happy with your statue. Overall anyway ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post

That's sad My condolences

And very happy that you are happy with your statue. Overall anyway ;)
                              Thank you She’s much better off now. A year long battle with cancer just turned out to be too much.

Makes two of us for sure. . It’s a very solid piece and I would suggest to folks to get it. It’s a really beautiful piece.

Comment

Thank you She’s much better off now. A year long battle with cancer just turned out to be too much.

Makes two of us for sure. . It’s a very solid piece and I would suggest to folks to get it. It’s a really beautiful piece.
                                Damn, that's a long battle. I can understand she's better off now, but still a pain for the people around her.

Yes, Arwen deserves a lot of love. I doubt I could ever get a piece that I'll love more. Maybe Tauriel and Legolas on horse

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                                  Damn, that's a long battle. I can understand she's better off now, but still a pain for the people around her.

Yes, Arwen deserves a lot of love. I doubt I could ever get a piece that I'll love more. Maybe Tauriel and Legolas on horse
                                  It was for sure. There is especially for my Dad. Though I know he will be fine eventually.

She does. I look forward to be able to review her once we get out of this endless winter here in the US. Oh I could see that being made eventually. Especially with not too many rider pieces coming out of The Hobbit films.

Comment

Elessar My condoleances. I wish you and your family all the best! Hopefully Weta can bring you some extra joy soon

Comment

My condolences Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                        Elessar My condoleances. I wish you and your family all the best! Hopefully Weta can bring you some extra joy soon
                                        Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                        My condolences Josh

Thank you both. Things will continue to get better. My work ahead is just making sure my Dad is ok. Plus once the weather gets better I’ve got plenty of reviews to do. So I have my own form of therapy I will be doing. So Weta can absolutely help in the healing process.
                                        Last edited by Elessar; 5th March 2019, 04:36.

Comment

Thank you both. Things will continue to get better. My work ahead is just making sure my Dad is ok. Plus once the weather gets better I’ve got plenty of reviews to do. So I have my own form of therapy I will be doing. So Weta can absolutely help in the healing process.

Comment

Working...
                                          X