Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth - 1:6 scale statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows.... I sort of lean towards it not selling out quickly but that is just a guess.

Cant compare to Thranduil. That was driven by the Chinese market and the obsession with that particular character.

Comment

Photo by Elessar:

Comment

Ack I caved quick and ordered her last night. She is just too perfect and my luck I'd delay a few weeks and poof she's gone. Thankful for payments over time while waiting for 2019 delivery.

Comment

Great pic. It looks perfect.

Comment

I'm not 100% sure about her face but as soon as my dealer puts this up for pre-order I will click the buy button straight away

Comment

This is a gorgeous work - but I will hold off until I see a price on Treebeard as that is far preferable to me and both would push the yearly budget way over the top.

Comment

Beautiful statue , surely I will buy it and I only hope it does not run out too quickly.

Comment

Yes i like the sculpt i wish the horse would have been flat with frt leg raised as in movie but still good yes i see what was said with arwens face
                  i will be getting her think where all waiting see if eneything else comes out
                  balrog and saruman mini look cool just not for me

Comment

When I checked : only 130 of these beauties are available.
                    So if you want one, get in quick before it's too late !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Informatix View Post
                      Well, I don't like the sound of that! It takes me quite a while to make up my mind on something reaching this price point, I need more time!

Comment

I don’t really think those numbers are right. They have made it impossible lately to guess the amount they have. Maybe it’s just the first batch numbers or something.

Comment

Great statue,Arwen face is very very nice!
                          "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

Love the looks of this one. Might have to skip Eomer for this as I believe it’s the superior of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Informatix View Post
                              Surely that can't be right? My dealer hasn't gotten an offer yet

Comment

No way that number is right. Weta is likely putting these up in batches. This’ll be around for a while IMO.

Comment

I think this one is fine - it's a good moment from the film to capture. But was not a wow piece for me.

Comment

Got a chance to chat with Jane today. She was glad to hear you all are liking this so much. We’re gonna do a Q&A with her sometime after SDCC. So I’ll be looking to get some questions from ya soon.

Comment

I think they said some are ready to ship that will be whats showing in stock yes

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
                                        Got a chance to chat with Jane today. She was glad to hear you all are liking this so much. We’re gonna do a Q&A with her sometime after SDCC. So I’ll be looking to get some questions from ya soon.
                                        Here's one; does she have a boyfriend.

Of course she does, who am i kidding.

Comment

Beautiful looking prototype piece. Here's hoping that the production piece comes out just as well...

Comment

Working...
                                          X