• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5cvyRXl.jpg2IUYAdO.jpgwdWyiUO.jpgHFOZTy7.jpg

Comment

VbaiFQs.jpgFxsdSh3.jpgqJAlTde.jpg

Comment

Nice pics and super collection !
        Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

thank you very much , if one of these days I have time and upload some better photos of the collection.

Indeed as I said before and point out even with the small problem of what could be more stable is a figure that I recommend and that I find indispensable

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post

Thanks to my hubby helping me unpack, I'm terrible with stuff like that, always scared to break something.
            Opening new poly is always better if you can share it with someone.

Great photos Francho.

Comment

The details look amazing. Thank you everyone who shared pictures

Comment

Hey Francho,very nice pics
                I think i want this statue now.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post

Speak for yourself Mr. Moneybags!

I guess after selling my Thranduil on elk i have some cash to splurge, I will however miss it. What I did not like about my Thranduil on elk, is that Thranduil’s face looked like it was crafted from plastic. It was very shiny, and the paint for the facial details especially the eyebrows was choppy. My fear is that my Arwen and Frodo suffers from a similar faith.
                  Last edited by Marty80; 9th February 2019, 23:24.

Comment

Ok, made some shots. I agree, she's very hard to photograph well, especially with the light in our home. She looks way better in person imo. Still, I hope you will like the shots. I switched some things in my collection, they're still here :P

Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth by Ingmar Bocker Kuijpers, on Flickr

Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth-2 by Ingmar Bocker Kuijpers, on Flickr

Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth-3 by Ingmar Bocker Kuijpers, on Flickr

Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth-4 by Ingmar Bocker Kuijpers, on Flickr
                    Last edited by Alwayshappy; 10th February 2019, 00:03.

Comment

Man, I really like this statue but $700 is just too much for me. $500 and I'd get it.

Comment

Alwayshappy

Very nice pics
                        She is now definetly on my wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Radagaster View Post
                          I could be wrong, but from the front view, that Arwen does look a bit like her sculptor Jane Wenley!
                          As soon as I saw the sketch on the box, I thought she looked more like Jane than Liv

Brautiful pictures, Alwayshappy

Comment

This one looks pretty great to me. Congrats to all of you that have acquired it and thanks for sharing pics. It’s definitely on my list, just can’t afford it right now.

Comment

Indeed she is amazing ! much better when u actually see her in person. However i had troubles with the tail haha. I wish that someone had already mentioned that you should put the tail frist before placing her on the base but thanks god i didnt try to force anything i just lifted her again and after adding the tail it worked. (placing her on the base is also tricky part but eventually ull do it)

Most of you were worried about stability. Indeed this is far more stable then many other statues so dont worry at all. I personally love the water effect i just wish it was all over the black base ). She is a stunner and you should really go for it if u can, especially if u ordered Ringwraith at the Ford already.

(i am not good at taking pictures)
                              Attached Files

Comment

more photosYboLUhW.jpgDiTXAeV.jpgkPBYp7m.jpgNyMjxdO.jpg
                                q5yXbeI.jpg
                                yxFI4Yo.jpg

Comment

Great pics. That is sort of making me want to get Eomer now.....

Comment

Francho Great pictures! Seeing those 3 like that makes me wish I went for MOS But she is going to be amazing next to the new RWOS

Comment

Arwen is a figure that fits very well in the collection and also with the clothes that have put a special touch between so much bad bug of the middle earth.
                                      Eomer is a figure that at first gave me doubts about the shoe heel that they put on the base but as soon as it arrived it conquered me.
                                      But MoS is without a doubt the best.
                                      shark from the hooves to the head, all the details that it has and the painting it brings are very good.

Comment

Am I the only one who likes Eomer the best from the 3 rider statues? Arwen comes second, great pics btw Francho Very comfy corner looks lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Book of Eastmarch View Post
                                          Am I the only one who likes Eomer the best from the 3 rider statues? Arwen comes second, great pics btw Francho Very comfy corner looks lovely
                                          I doubt you are the only one, haha. Arwen is my personal favorite, followed by Eomer. Still hope I’ll get that one some day.

Comment

Working...
                                          X