Treebeard statue! - Master's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread of the Year 2018: Treebeard statue! - Master's Collection

"Come my friends, the Ents are going to War"!!!!

Was just unveiled at SD2018 COMIC CON!! the statue looks amazing! how much do you think this will cost?

i assume.... $1500

MODERATOR EDIT:
    Helpful direct links to posts in this thread:
    Last edited by Bslayer8; 19th July 2018, 15:58.

Indeed extraordinary release, thanks Weta for bringing us such a beauty. Well, I hope I will be able to afford!

I bet It will cost 2 Arwens as there are 2 hobbits instead of 1 :P so, 1399. The run will be 400.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
      Indeed extraordinary release, thanks Weta for bringing us such a beauty. Well, I hope I will be able to afford!

I bet It will cost 2 Arwens as there are 2 hobbits instead of 1 :P so, 1399. The run will be 400.
      really?! You heard it will only be 400???

Comment

a bet too.... I cant see them producing 750 treebeards.

Comment

Someone could be heard in the background in the livestream saying that it will be "super super limited". No exact number though. It's a Master Collection piece.

This thread needs a pic! From Josh:

42594980875_6bd584f544_b.jpg
          Last edited by Gwindor; 19th July 2018, 15:55.

Comment

Just a spectacular piece. One of the best they’ve ever done. I fully expect this to be no less than 2k if not 3k.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
              Just a spectacular piece. One of the best they’ve ever done. I fully expect this to be no less than 2k if not 3k.
              If it is that much, it needs to be near flawless once in hand.

This is on a whole nother level. Above 500 es and they'll be sitting for a while. Great detail.
              Last edited by P.C.E.; 19th July 2018, 15:56.

Comment

I have just seen Masters Collection written on treebeard reveal card so the price will most likely be fancy unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
                  ya I agree - it's a Master's Collection so I assume it's around that price range.. bumping up to $2,500

Comment

Originally posted by P.C.E. View Post

If it is that much, it needs to be near flawless once in hand.

This is on a whole nother level. Above 500 es and they'll be sitting for a while. Great detail.
                    I agree there is no room for error on this one.

I expect no no more than say 350 to be made.

Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post

ya I agree - it's a Master's Collection so I assume it's around that price range.. bumping up to $2,500
                    That’s a safe bet I’d say.
                    Last edited by Minuialwen; 16th October 2018, 20:28. Reason: Merged

Comment

From happy to sad so quickly. I hope we are wrong on that price, maybe they learned with the Gollum pricing fiasco.

Comment

Got to get this regardless. I've wanted this since TTT was released. A long wait but looks to be worth it

any offers for teenage children - boys only available. One is tidy, the other two are collectors too.

Comment

treebeard MC.JPG

Comment

Well that will bump up the price. But quality will be assured

Comment

This will outshine ToE for sure but if I were to go for this I would have to skip 4 or 5 statues

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post

This will outshine ToE for sure but if I were to go for this I would have to skip 4 or 5 statues

Agreed.

Comment

I am contemplating stopping collecting, well maintaining is probably more accurate.

This would be a great way to go out so to speak.
                                  The Red Room
                                  https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post
                                    I am contemplating stopping collecting, well maintaining is probably more accurate.

This would be a great way to go out so to speak.
                                    It would be going out with a bang that’s for sure.

Comment

I expect the price closer to 3K US maybe even more

Comment

OMG, beautiful statue, but how many thousand euros will it cost?

Comment

Working...
                                        X