Sammath Naur Environment Finished!!! 12/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle this looks BRILLIANT! I can almost see Frodo and Sam climbing up the rock face :-)
    "They are many, my names, like the carrion circling Golgotha."

Comment

• So excited about t his one my friend

Comment

• Me too!! This environment has always been at the top of my wish list. Thank you, Kyle!

Comment

• Oh man, wow !! This looks amazing. Can´t wait to see it finished...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle View Post

Yeah, the only statue I remember seeing that on, I wasn't a fan.

Not going to lie, I actually thought about doing that!
            I was thinking the way Orc from Morc has painted the Eye of Sauron and the Balrog's whip is pretty impressive and might give you an idea about the lava effect.

Comment

• Can i be added to the list pleassssseeee?!?!?!

Comment

• Tiny update, but very exciting, I cast the first one, the mold worked great, now I just need to get it painted!

Originally posted by finarfin View Post

I was thinking the way Orc from Morc has painted the Eye of Sauron and the Balrog's whip is pretty impressive and might give you an idea about the lava effect.
                Thanks for pointing that out Fin! They really look great!

Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post
                Can i be added to the list pleassssseeee?!?!?!
                Done!

Comment

Tiny update, but very exciting, I cast the first one, the mold worked great, now I just need to get it painted!

Comment

• great Kyle! I bought that Cliff Cramp poster to go with this enviro. Very excited to see it painted

Comment

Tiny update, but very exciting, I cast the first one, the mold worked great, now I just need to get it painted!
                      Oh! I can't wait to see this.

I was very tempted by that print Jan. I looks great!

Comment

Excellent, I know how mold making can kind of be stressful and its awesome to hear that it turned out great. Looking forward to seeing your painted piece as well as eventually owning one!

Comment

• Send me PM for cost when ready...finish this one before tackling the Grond figures...

Comment

• I am also ready to make my payment Kyle!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eti View Post

That was pretty much me when I demolded the first piece!

Originally posted by Idril View Post
                              great Kyle! I bought that Cliff Cramp poster to go with this enviro. Very excited to see it painted
                              That print is really cool!

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Oh! I can't wait to see this.

I was very tempted by that print Jan. I looks great!
                              Neither can I! This project sure has been in development for a while!

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post

Excellent, I know how mold making can kind of be stressful and its awesome to hear that it turned out great. Looking forward to seeing your painted piece as well as eventually owning one!
                              Yup, it is by far my least favorite part of what I do, but the feeling you get when a mold works, it is a little moment of triumph! I hope it won't disappoint!

Originally posted by Adolfo View Post
                              Send me PM for cost when ready...finish this one before tackling the Grond figures...
                              Will do! I actually plan on starting the Grond project pretty soon, but it won't interfere with this one! When casting, there is a lot of downtime.

Originally posted by urbanobarrios View Post
                              I am also ready to make my payment Kyle!!!
                              It is getting closer!

Comment

• "Not all who wander are lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                  Puppies! (I don't know if anyone has caught on yet, but I love dogs!)

Anyway, I hope this helps ease the wait, painting went really well today, pretty much just the lava left!

I will have a question for everyone here about the paint job, but it has to wait until I have (which will be soon!)

Comment

• Great Kyle. Thanks

Comment

• Photos? Yes please.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing some photos.

Comment

• Pictures please

Comment

Working...
                                          X