Custom West Gate of Moria, the Doors of Durin Enviro | NEW PROTOTYPE & PO STARTS NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very happy to be on this project, I can't wait to see my name on the
    Last edited by Eodriel; 31 March 2021, 10:47.

Comment

Hi !! Left a DM for details or should i reach you via email? If so what is a good contact? Thanks! N

Comment

Originally posted by Eodriel View Post
        I'm very happy to be on this project, I can't wait to see my name on the

Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post
        Hi !! Left a DM for details or should i reach you via email? If so what is a good contact? Thanks! N
        Thanks mate, I will get back to you asap. Trying to reach out to everyone in order so I keep the logistics managable
        My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

Comment

Logistics are a nightmare Dr.Malcolm. You have my sympathies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Malcolm View Post

Thanks mate, I will get back to you asap. Trying to reach out to everyone in order so I keep the logistics managable
            Cool thanks man! I’m in no rush!

Comment

I've been waiting for Durin's door for years, so glad he put me on the list

Comment

If it's possible I'd like to also know the approximate price for the wonderful environment, and shipping to Sweden. I'm not sure if I'll end up buying it, as I'm pretty restrictive in my spending nowadays... But I'm loving this piece!

Either way, you have a beautiful prototype! And I'll subscribe to the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                  Logistics are a nightmare Dr.Malcolm. You have my sympathies.
                  Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post

Cool thanks man! I’m in no rush!
                  Originally posted by Ringer View Post
                  I've been waiting for Durin's door for years, so glad he put me on the list

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Valarauco View Post
                  If it's possible I'd like to also know the approximate price for the wonderful environment, and shipping to Sweden. I'm not sure if I'll end up buying it, as I'm pretty restrictive in my spending nowadays... But I'm loving this piece!

Either way, you have a beautiful prototype! And I'll subscribe to the topic.
                  Thanks a lot, you have a pm sir
                  Last edited by Dr.Malcolm; 2 April 2021, 23:53.

Comment

Just secured one! Great work Dr.Malcolm . This will be my first big, non Weta piece.

Comment

Deposit sent! Can't wait!
                      Last edited by TMcLim; 9 April 2021, 05:26.
                      argonathfbanner by

Comment

Thanks guys

Many pms are out. I think I have about 15 left to reach out to. Those of you who have got messages, please answer as soon as you can

Comment

Dr.Malcolm , by chance you would not have the mini Gandalf statue would you, the one sitting? Would love to see what he looks like sitting in front of your West gate of Moria.

What an amazing job you have done on your West Gate of Moria! Such detail and so big. To have it light up is the 'cherry on top'.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                            Dr.Malcolm , by chance you would not have the mini Gandalf statue would you, the one sitting? Would love to see what he looks like sitting in front of your West gate of Moria.

What an amazing job you have done on your West Gate of Moria! Such detail and so big. To have it light up is the 'cherry on top'.
                            Sorry Min I don't, only mini I have is sam.
                            They would look great together though I assume.

Thanks min really glad you like it

Comment

Is it too late to get an order in for this? and if not, can you share the details please?

looks amazing. and would be my "scene" in my some what limited collection...

Comment

Originally posted by Da13oss View Post
                                Is it too late to get an order in for this? and if not, can you share the details please?

looks amazing. and would be my "scene" in my some what limited collection...
                                Pm sent

Comment

Fantastic. Deposit paid! very happy

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Malcolm View Post
                                    Thanks guys

Many pms are out. I think I have about 15 left to reach out to. Those of you who have got messages, please answer as soon as you can
                                    Dr.Malcolm deposit done! Please check your inbox
                                    Last edited by Levidas; 16 April 2021, 07:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Levidas View Post

Dr.Malcolm deposit done! Please check your inbox
                                      Same here, thanks

Comment

I paid for the reservation but I don't see my name in the list on the first page.
                                        Where can you see the listings?
                                        Thanks

Comment

reply sent on DM!

Comment

Working...
                                          X