Indy's Guthwine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought we were getting close when I saw this from Indy.

Indy writes (Nov 6):
    "Just an update... the 3d printing is all done and the pieces have been sent to our mold maker. I was in such a hurry to ship them out, I never took a photo, but white prints never look that great in photos anyway. Hopefully we'll have some big news in a few weeks."

Not so sure now though.

Indy writes (Feb 17):
    "We basically scrapped our previous sculpt and started from scratch. I'll post the updated prototype as soon as we've got it ready..."

I'm not too sure where we are at with this project at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
      Thought we were getting close when I saw this from Indy.

Indy writes (Nov 6):
      "Just an update... the 3d printing is all done and the pieces have been sent to our mold maker. I was in such a hurry to ship them out, I never took a photo, but white prints never look that great in photos anyway. Hopefully we'll have some big news in a few weeks."

Not so sure now though.

Indy writes (Feb 17):
      "We basically scrapped our previous sculpt and started from scratch. I'll post the updated prototype as soon as we've got it ready..."

I'm not too sure where we are at with this project at this stage.
      Not looking so good

Comment

Is that the exact same post he made 2 years ago?

Comment

I'm hoping to add this to my collection when I retire. That's four years from now.

Comment

Totally forgot about this project! Hope it can still be made!!! Luckily I’m still on the list!

Comment

I'm happy to still be on the list, but I've nearly given up hope that Indy will ever actually complete the Guthwine project.
              "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
              ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

Getting closer now..

www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=204828&page=2
                “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Comment

Yes, so happy to see something is finally happening with this project.

Indy writes: "The factory is working on tweaking the quillon arms of our Inigo Montoya sword hilt. We're hoping to have some news on this and the final Guthwine prototype very soon... "

Great news.

Comment

Originally posted by Frodo View Post

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                    ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

I had almost given up hope.

Comment

O Poop! My wallet jumped out the window reading that.

But what great news!

Comment

Working...
                        X