Indy's Guthwine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Very impressive so far Indy.

    Comment


    • #62
      I really love the way the horse wraps around the hilt like that.
      ARe these usable swords or just decorations?

      Comment


      • #63
        Hey Indy Magnoli.

        Is that the final design of the pommel? Because the horse looks a little "cartoony" to me.

        I looked a little at Raymond's 3d print project and the horse looks very different in his version.

        Here is a picture of Raymond's version:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wip_03.png
Views:	15
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	88033

        And here is a link to his thread: https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/ar...ade-but-didn-t

        Comment


        • #64
          We're tweaking the design a bit to make the pommel horse head a bit thinner/narrower.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by darthmilk View Post
            Are these usable swords or just decorations?
            The blades will be tempered carbon steel, but I wouldn't recommend anything beyond light stage combat. They'll also come unsharpened for customs purposes (but they can take an edge, no problem).

            Comment


            • #66
              Just an update... the 3d printing is all done and the pieces have been sent to our mold maker. I was in such a hurry to ship them out, I never took a photo, but white prints never look that great in photos anyway. Hopefully we'll have some big news in a few weeks.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Indy Magnoli View Post
                Just an update... the 3d printing is all done and the pieces have been sent to our mold maker. I was in such a hurry to ship them out, I never took a photo, but white prints never look that great in photos anyway. Hopefully we'll have some big news in a few weeks.
                Oh, now this is great news Indy!

                Can't wait to hear about how things come out.

                Comment


                • #68


                  can’t wait

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Oh yes good news!!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Sounds very promising . Could this be acutely happening .











                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Oooo. Im holding my breath.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Good news!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I still want one for sure!!! Thank you for the long awaited update.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              haha, I remember contemplating if Guthwine will be competed in 2014 or early 2015

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Since this project is running for years now i´m not sure if i still want one. Will this be limited to a certain amount ?

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  There are 141 on the list right now so it seems pretty limited.

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    I totally forgot about this until I saw a post on Facebook related to this sword. Is there any way I can get on the list for it or have I come to the party too late? Is the price still $275 for sword and scabbard, as I saw in a previous post? Any idea on what forms of payment are accepted?

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      Originally posted by Gannon View Post
                                      I totally forgot about this until I saw a post on Facebook related to this sword. Is there any way I can get on the list for it or have I come to the party too late? Is the price still $275 for sword and scabbard, as I saw in a previous post? Any idea on what forms of payment are accepted?
                                      Here is the thread for it on RPF. You could post a message there as well.

                                      https://www.therpf.com/f13/eomers-sw...8/#post3180806

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

                                        Here is the thread for it on RPF. You could post a message there as well.

                                        https://www.therpf.com/f13/eomers-sw...8/#post3180806
                                        I don't have an account there. What is that site?

                                        Comment


                                        • #80
                                          Originally posted by Gannon View Post

                                          I don't have an account there. What is that site?
                                          That's Indy's site. Just make an account and then you can post asking him if it's possible to get on the list.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X