Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive so far Indy.

Comment

I really love the way the horse wraps around the hilt like that.
      ARe these usable swords or just decorations?

Comment

Hey Indy Magnoli.

Is that the final design of the pommel? Because the horse looks a little "cartoony" to me.

I looked a little at Raymond's 3d print project and the horse looks very different in his version.

Here is a picture of Raymond's version:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wip_03.png
Views:	15
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	88033

And here is a link to his thread: https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/ar...ade-but-didn-t

Comment

We're tweaking the design a bit to make the pommel horse head a bit thinner/narrower.

Comment

Originally posted by darthmilk View Post
            Are these usable swords or just decorations?
            The blades will be tempered carbon steel, but I wouldn't recommend anything beyond light stage combat. They'll also come unsharpened for customs purposes (but they can take an edge, no problem).

Comment

Just an update... the 3d printing is all done and the pieces have been sent to our mold maker. I was in such a hurry to ship them out, I never took a photo, but white prints never look that great in photos anyway. Hopefully we'll have some big news in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Magnoli View Post
                Just an update... the 3d printing is all done and the pieces have been sent to our mold maker. I was in such a hurry to ship them out, I never took a photo, but white prints never look that great in photos anyway. Hopefully we'll have some big news in a few weeks.
                Oh, now this is great news Indy!

Can't wait to hear about how things come out.

Comment

can’t wait

Comment

Oh yes good news!!

Comment

Sounds very promising . Could this be acutely happening .

Comment

Oooo. Im holding my breath.

Comment

Good news!

Comment

I still want one for sure!!! Thank you for the long awaited update.

Comment

haha, I remember contemplating if Guthwine will be competed in 2014 or early 2015

Comment

Since this project is running for years now i´m not sure if i still want one. Will this be limited to a certain amount ?

Comment

There are 141 on the list right now so it seems pretty limited.

Comment

I totally forgot about this until I saw a post on Facebook related to this sword. Is there any way I can get on the list for it or have I come to the party too late? Is the price still $275 for sword and scabbard, as I saw in a previous post? Any idea on what forms of payment are accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by Gannon View Post
                                      I totally forgot about this until I saw a post on Facebook related to this sword. Is there any way I can get on the list for it or have I come to the party too late? Is the price still $275 for sword and scabbard, as I saw in a previous post? Any idea on what forms of payment are accepted?
                                      Here is the thread for it on RPF. You could post a message there as well.

https://www.therpf.com/f13/eomers-sw...8/#post3180806

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Here is the thread for it on RPF. You could post a message there as well.

https://www.therpf.com/f13/eomers-sw...8/#post3180806
                                        I don't have an account there. What is that site?

Comment

Originally posted by Gannon View Post

I don't have an account there. What is that site?
                                          That's Indy's site. Just make an account and then you can post asking him if it's possible to get on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                          X